Why I use a Mac
Some brief musings on why
- Dictionary app
- Really good text-editing and typesetting features built in to the OS
- More complex on linux and near impossible on windows
- Nice UI because I’m used to it
- Very decent keyboards
- For me they’re better than most, but I do have a soft spot for old ThinkPads
- Slick design, feels like tool not a toy.
- I remember my first Powerbook G4. That thing was the Festool to my Bargain Barn Dell laptop.
- Unix system under the hood
- no need for separate subsystem like on Windows